Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Let's Review

Saturday my little brother and I bundled up and headed to Bobby Dodd statium in Atlanta to watch our Georgia Bulldogs take on  the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. It was his early Christmas gift.
It was the most intense game I have even see in person. Minus the Tech fan trying to creep in on my space, it was a perfect time. It was wonderful football weather. I didn't get cold until the sun set. But the absolute best part? We won in second OT.











I swear there were just as many Georgia fan as there were Tech fans.
It was amazing. It's great to be a Dawg!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Go Dawgs! One of the games that brightened up my day, The Iron Bowl is another story, don't get me started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you all had such a great time! It is the best when your team wins in OT!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete