Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving (P)inspiration

Before we get all Merry and Bright, let's stop and enjoy the holiday that is tomorrow, Thanksgiving. 
I love Thanksgiving, I love most holidays, but defiantly Thanksgiving. I mean you can eat as much as you want. You are allowed to back for seconds, or in my case thirds without fear of judgement. And it's a special time set aside to remind us that we have so much to be thankful for.
So to get you pretties into the Thanksgiving spirit, let me share with you a few of favorite Thanksgiving images. Via Pinterest of course. 



















post signature



(I in no way take credit for the images above.)

1 comment:

  1. I love, love the place mat Thankful idea! That you for writing this, it definitely helped me to remember to be thankful and to tell those I am thankful for, that I am thankful for them

    ReplyDelete