Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

She's Married Y'all!

Well Stephanie is officially a Mrs. I was so honored that she asked me to be a part of her big day.
I've known Steph since I was in 7th grade, we met at youth group, and ever since then she's been like a big sister to me. I can literally tell this girl anything.
She's helped me grow up, get through high school, college, and through some tough breaks. She's always been by my side and Friday was my turn to stand by hers.

It started with hair, makeup, and of course, Starbucks.



(Ignore the man handwriting, I should have just done it myself)


Then off to the venue, that was absolutely beautiful.

Next thing we knew it was time for picture and off to get married!


Love her bouquet!









Love you Steph! I'm so excited for you and Chris. I wish you both the very best in this new and exciting part of your lives together!

(And yes, I did catch the bouquet.) 

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a great time at the wedding! love the color of your dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding dress is so pretty, as is yours!

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete