Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Long Time No Blog

Holy crap y'all! I haven't blogged in over a month!
What in the world have I been doing with my life?!

Well besides surviving my first quarter of teaching, report cards, and parent/teacher conferences, I've had a few fun weekends.

Steph's bachelorette weekend in Blue Ridge. 




I've decided I'm a winery kind of girl.





Homecoming in Carrollton.

It was so good seeing all my college friends in one place again! 



And to know that some things just don't change. Like this family photo.
I also realized that I'm no longer a college student. Your girl can't keep up with those youngins.

And I spent a weekend in Athens with my little brother. 
Seriously, love this place.

This weekend was quiet compared to the past three. It was nice just sitting at home relaxing, doing a little decorating.
(More pics to come once I finish)


So, what have y'all been up to since I've been away?!


1 comment:

  1. Miss your blog posts!
    Glad to hear you're having many fun weekends amongst the craziness of your first year of teaching!
    It's important to keep that balance!

    Looking at your pictures makes me want to go visit Carrollton!
    I never thought I'd miss it :)

    ReplyDelete