Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Five On Friday

Good Morning Loves!
It's Friday!! Time fore Five on Friday with Natasha at Hello! Happiness.


[1]
It's almost Halloween, which means it's practically Christmas, my favorite holiday of all!!!


[2]
I have the day off today (first day I've ever used a personal day) so I went to the dr. to get some blood work done. Not really a top moment for me since it was my first time and needles freak me out. But I survived.


[3]
My latest devotional, Lady in Waiting, is amazing. I just had to share it with y'all. I'll go into more detail later but if you're a single gal you may want to consider this for your next study. 

[4]
Malin Akerman was on Kelly and Michael with morning, which is so funny because I was reading her article in InStyle last night before bed. She is so inspirational. She went to Nicaragua and Tanzania to promote Opportunity International which loans people money to start small business in their countries. These loans can change people's lives. I love reading about how celebrities are using their platform for the greater good.



[5]
my bestie is getting hitched today!! I'm so excited for her and I can't wait to spend the day celebrating with her.
Love you Steph.


5 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute too! Thanks for stopping in! Megan does Georgia ornaments too ... They.are.cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! Glad I found it! -Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a customer reminded me this morning, Christmas is 2 months from today! I was coincidently just talking last night about where I wanted to put the tree this year :) LOVE Christmas! Have a great weekend! & Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gracious! i went through ladies in waiting when i was in collegel! SUCH an awesome read. so encouraged to hear that you're studying it!!! Glory to God!!!!!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your friend, that is so exciting! I really like Malin Akerman, even more now after reading this; it's so great that she's using her celebrity for good causes.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete