Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Currently

I am currently...

viewing.

listening to.

drinking.
Apple cider. Fall's second favorite drink. Everyone know PSL is the first.

thinking about.
What I'm going to wear to school tomorrow. Skirt or pants?

And how nice it would be to have a tan again. I miss these days.




reading.
Well obviously I'm not reading this right now. But it is on my nightstand ready for me to pick up when I'm done blogging.

wishing.
This cutie of a sweater would make its way into my closet.


looking forward to.
Halloween. i'm not normal a big fan of Halloween but this year I'm really looking forward to spending it with my kiddos. I have a bunch of fun Halloween related center planned and I'm really excited about handing out candy to the neighborhood kids.


Happy almost Halloween!


1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely!! I nominated you for the new Liebster Award, it's a new blogger award for us to get to know one another!! check out my latest post at new-foundlove.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete