Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wise Words

So I don't know about y'all but I am exhausted. Physical, mentally, every since of the word. I had these great plans of doing an Outfit of the Day post, because I was really digging my outfit today... but I literally just got home from school. Even the most well laid out plans get changed. But it's Blogtember and we must go on. I really like today's topic.

Day 3:
 Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered. 

This piece of advise was passed down to me from my parents. Growing up in a God centered family was such a blessing. Knowing that I don't ever have to go through life alone is such a wonderful feeling. But let's face it, life isn't always easy. There are some day when I'm so aggravated, or annoyed I just want to pull my hair out and call a friend and just vent about every and anything. Don't get me wrong, sometime you need to talk out loud to figure situation but one thing that my mom would always tell me when I was having a "vent-fest" is pray about it.
When I was younger it used to annoy me. Like come on mom, I need to you fix my problem, like now. Little did I realize God was already on the case, I just had to ask Him. I feel like life get a lot easier when I take a step back from a situation and pray, asking God to guide me, and be with me every step of the way.


So there's my advise to you! I hope you've had a great Thursday. Tomorrow's FRIDAY!! 





1 comment:

  1. I like that quote. I saw a similar one recently: "Have you prayed about it as much as you've talked about it?" I try to be better about praying instead of just fretting when I am upset.

    ReplyDelete