Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Weekend Review

This 3 day weekend is just flying by! Isn't that how it always goes though?! 
I went to Kelly's Friday night to go out with a bunch of girl friends for the college football kickoff. Let me just tell you, I've never seen Buckhead so crowded! But we still had a good time.




Saturday was spent walking my sweet babes. We went to a new park that only had one doggie water fountain and my diva dogs wouldn't drink from it therefore were panting like crazy when we finally made it back to the car.

What a happy girl.

And of course watching football the rest of the day. I cannot tell you how nice it was to just laze around in front of the TV all evening eating frozen yogurt, and other junk food I should stay away from. 

Sunday I went to church and did a little bit of shopping. However shopping on a budget isn't really shopping at all. So I only bought a dress, on sale, from Target. Being grown up sucks sometimes.

Today I told myself that I would find something fun to do and not work on school work but of course I'm a work-o-holic and just HAD to get myself organized for the coming week. But on the plus side I feel much better about starting the week. (We start the "Word Work" portion of our Daily 5. Fingers crossed it goes as well as the rest of Daily 5!)





How was your weekend?


1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you cut your hair!
    Love it short! So cute!
    Don't you love spending your weekends planning for school? Always fun :P

    ReplyDelete