Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Life Changer

Tuesday, September 10: Describe a distinct moment when your life took a turn.


Life changing moments happen like every other day. I mean I'm a girl, I cut my hair or part it a different way and boom, life change. But one moment that really changed me was the day I started my student teaching. It was in a kindergarden class at a school about 10 minutes from my college, real rural. It was the day that I finally felt like I was in the right place, doing the right thing. I felt like I knew for sure what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. It was amazing! And look at me know, "freshly" graduated with a full time job teaching the tiny humans and loving most seconds of it. Not every day is perfect but there is something good in every day. I'm for sure growing and learning everyday. 

What's was life changing moment for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment