Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

For the Love of Fall

I love Fall! That's probably not the first time I've said that and it most certainly isn't going to be the last! I love everything about it.
I love the changing color of the leaves
Crisp, cool evenings
Football.. Hello! Welcome to the South
Pumpkin flavored everything
Bonfires
Warm sweaters
Mom's famous chili
Boots
Hot chocolate
Layering jackets
Fuzzie socks
Homecoming
Not to mention the holidays that follow.
Seriously this list could go on.

But the clothes are by far my favorite thing about Fall.
Here are a few things that are on my Fall Wish List.




What are you dreaming of this Fall?



1 comment:

  1. As soon as the Pumpkin Spice latte is available at Starbucks, I firmly believe it's totally acceptable to begin constantly proclaiming my love of all things fall. Great fashion season, lovely candles, ahh.. #tooexcited :)

    ReplyDelete