Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

ESFJ

Blogtember Monday, September 9: My Personality



I've taken this test before when I was an Orientation Leader and my results are the same. I am an ESFJ through and through.
E- Extraverted
S- Sensing
F-Feeling
J- Judging



Here are some characteristics of an ESFJ:
*Entertainers
*Enjoy being in charge
*"Motherly"
*Wear their hearts on their sleeves
*Caretaker 

You can read the full profile here.

Some of my favorite people are ESFJs. Like Mary Tyler Moore, Sally Field (Her character Ms. M'Lynn in Steel Magnolias is where I got my middle name), Rachel McAdams, Desi Arnez "Ricky Ricardo", Terry Bradshaw (NFL Quarterback), Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba

I encourage y'all to take the test and learn something new about yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment