Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogtember Day 2

Day 2 of Blogtember!!



If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?


Believe it or not but I found this pretty hard to answer. Mainly because there's SO much I would want to do. 

Of course I would want to travel. Europe especially.


So I'd do that for like a month.

What i would REALLY like to do is learn how to sail. I'm obsessed with sailboats and have been sailing before and I just can't get enough. I don't want to do the extreme racing around the world ind of sailing but the leisurely, enjoy the wind in my hair kind of sailing.





I would love to spend days upon days on the water learning something new, and getting a tan :)


Or there's always becoming a country music star. Hey, sky's the limit right?
I mean who wouldn't want to be like Ms. Carrie?!


3 comments:

  1. Very creative with the country music star at the end - I didn't even think of that! Happy Blogtember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning to sail sounds like a fabulous idea! Just think of all the adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we'd all like to be like Carrie! I love your sailing idea! So creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete