Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Recruitment Ready

I've realized that it's the first time in five years that I'm not getting ready for recruitment, whether as PNM (potential new member) or as a sister. I'm so happy that I got one extra year of recruitment, one of many perks of graduating a semester late. But it's making me a little sentimental knowing that my sisters are getting ready for recruitment right now and I'm sitting here writing lesson plans. I never thought I'd miss those long nights filled with sorority chants, practicing walking up and down stairs in heels, breathing in hairspray for four days straight and becoming a master of hiding messes in closets and bathrooms to make my room look absolutely perfect.

So with West Georgia recruitment right around the corner, I'm dedicating this post to all things Alpha Xi Delta, after all it is the best sorority!



































1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I always wish that my school had sororities, though our whole school sort of functioned as one giant sorority anyway! I'm sure that you'll enjoy alumna activities (almost) as much as you did being an active member!

    ReplyDelete