Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Five on Friday

Hi friends! It's FRIDAY!!!
I'm linking up with Natasha at Hello! Happiness for Five on Friday. 


[1]
My brother's Christmas gift finally came in the mail. I wish I could share what it is with you, but I can't! Just know that it's really great :) One gift down, about a million to go.

[2]
The bridal show with Steph went so well on Sunday. We got so many great ideas and even picked out all her flowers and a few more items to get crafty with. I can't believe Steph's wedding is in less than two months away. So happy for you Steph!!



[3]
It's almost September. That means FOOTBALL!!! Aka the most wonderful time of the year. I'm so ready to watch my favorite team



[4]
My kiddos are finally figuring out 1st grade. (And so am I.) We had a really great week this week and it's becoming a little less overwhelming. I have such a sweet bunch this year!

[5]
It Fall. Yes I know that technically it's still Summer, but in my head it's Fall and don't try to tell me otherwise. I can't wait to be able to layer up without sweating on the playground, or taking my kids to the buses. And of course J.Crew is teasing me with all their Fall goodies.



No comments:

Post a Comment