Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back to School

Holy classroom. I can't believe that today was the first day of preplanning. I've been getting to my room as often I could this week. I'm about half way there and boy am I living on a prayer! I'm praying that I finish before Open House next week. I have so many ideas and projects for my room and I feel like I'm running out of time!!
But I would like to share my inspiration for the theme of my classroom.

My grandma make this quilt for me last Christmas in the hopes that I would one day hang it in my classroom. It was the first thing on the wall!

I adore Dr. Seuss, like borderline obsessed. Everything is Dr. Seuss themed, everything. 
I can't wait to share more pictures!
But in the meantime here are some pictures that gave me some (P)inspiration :)



via A Cupcake for the Teacher. LOVE her blog!






1 comment:

  1. Hey, I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out @ http://swallowsjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete