Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Favorites

Summer Favorites

1. Lily and Laura bracelets- I always have one of these colorful bracelets on. They go with just about any outfit and are made by women in Nepal and through the use fair trade they help improve the lives of these women and their family.

2. Light weight scarf- Yes I wear scarfs during the summer. But only light weight ones. I don't want my neck to be sweaty. But I love the pop of color that a scarf can bring to an outfit.

3. Monogrammed necklace- I purchased my monogrammed necklace a few month ago and it have been such a great purchase. I wear it all the time! And the gold is perfect for summer.

4. Ray Ban Wayfarer- It's summer and that means you need a pair of really great sunglasses (don't want those premature wrinkles!) I got these a few Christmases ago and just recently took them to get fitted. I've been wearing them with my croakies so they wouldn't fall off my head until now. But now that they fit I wear them even more often.

5. Essie nail polish- My favorite mail polish brand. I love the bright hues and how easily they go on. Plus the color name are adorable. Clambake? Naughty Nautical? Seriously how do I get a job naming these polishes?

6. J.Crew chino shorts- I've grown up from always wearing my Nike tempo running shorts to these. I've been living in these all summer long. I can't stop buying them. They are so comfortable, and the come in so many different colors, styles, and inseam lengths.

7. Sweaty Band headband- I have re-found my love of headbands. Especially these little guys. I discovered Sweaty Bands at the Peachtree Expo two years ago and have worn mine out! They are lined with a velvet material so they won't slid off your head.

What are some of your summer favorites?

3 comments:

  1. I need to get a monogrammed necklace! I love essie nail polishes, I can't wait to pick up some from the newest collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essie's polishes are the best! I love how smooth they go on and totally agree that the names are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some of my favorites, too! I don't have a monogram necklace, but I've been on the hunt for an affordable one.

    ReplyDelete