Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Classroom (Before)

This week I made my way ALL the way to school because I heard a rumor that the building was open. It was a true rumor and my mom, grandma and I waltzed in there like we owned the place asked my AP real real nicely if we could go see my classroom. Obviously she said yes or else you would be reading about the dilemmas of choosing the perfect nail polish color.

*disclaimer* I did not take these pictures, my wonderful grandmother did. And I'm not 100% sure why we didn't turn the lights on to take pics. We were just too excited I guess.

Nothing like an awkward "standing in front of the bulletin board" picture. Every teacher should have one.












Ahhh it's SO pretty! And completely unfinished. I'm trying not to freak out about all the work I need to do. I have a slight idea what I'm going to put where, like the classroom library, writing center, small group table etc. 

I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by, but I'm just so excited to meet my sweet tiny humans in just a few short weeks!





3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your room!! It's huge! I love everything about it! I can't wait to see how you decorate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Starting blank is so much fun...all the possibilities...

    AND THOSE SHINY FLOORS...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is huge! Can't wait to see how it turns out. I get to see my new room next week and am super excited. My husband and I just moved states so all my classroom stuff is taking up a lot of room at home and needs to get to school!

    ReplyDelete