Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

hello there

Hello loves! I trust everyone had a wonderful 4th weekend! Personally I think we should live everyday like it's America's birthday. But maybe that's just me. 
I completed my fourth Peachtree Road Race in record time (well a record for me!) an hour and 12 mins! 



And because this weather we've been having is so unfortunately sucky we didn't see firework until Saturday... While driving down 285. Whhhaatt?!!? How uncool I know. 



So what have I been up to this week? Please. Allow me to show you in pictures.

Leveling books for my classroom library. And picking out material for my curtains. 
A post of my classroom coming soon :)


Attending some professional learning sessions.  
Ok no pictures of that. It's really for the best.

Finishing up the planning and packing for my trip back to Haiti. I can't believe it's almost time to leave!!


Hanging out with this little dude,


and this pretty little lady.
gma is visiting for the month.

This baby came in the mail today. 
How perfect! I'm in love. 

And you know, just shopping for golden retriever puppies on Pinterest. 
My dream dog!

Oh and my blog button is in the works. I've been putting off making it but I'm finally getting around to it.

Happy Wed-Nes-Day!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new Peachtree record!
    So exciting!
    How did you level your books? I was wanting to do that, but wasn't sure how to start.
    And I LOVE your MK bag! It's beeeeautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new Peachtree record! That is so awesome! It's my goal to run in a race like that some day. And I love the MK bag!! I am such a purse addict, I could go buy another one. :) Can't wait to see what the classroom looks like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so funny that you had that little minion because everytime you said "Whaaatt" I read it in a minion voice! Love that movie and that MK bag is too cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the minion! Also, I love that MK bag!

    ReplyDelete