Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday y'all! 
This week has flown by, I can't believe that it's Friday already. I'm linking up with Natasha at Hello! Happiness for another Five on Friday.



[1]
Sales everywhere you go! Seriously though. I went to Lenox Square on Tuesday to make a return and of course keep shopping. I mean I just made a return so I had some money in the bank that needed to be used. Thankfully there were sales everywhere and I didn't pay full price for anything. Actually the skirt I got from LOFT was free because I had a gift card from a sweet student. And I used my teacher discount on top of the 30% off at J.Crew. 

#winning
(do people still say that?)

[2]
Y'all know my obsession with May Designs right? Well I had a thought, a pretty good one too. Why get just any 'ol notebook to journal the next two week when I can get a super cute, personalized one?! Well, I went with the super cute part and ordered this notebook. 
I love that the proceeds went to Rise School of Houston. You can purchase you're own here.

[3]
Last night some girl friends and I went to see The Heat and oh my word it is so funny. The language is kind of bad, but if you can look past that it's hilarious!

[4]
I made my first batch of gluten free peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and let me tell you, I don't miss that gluten at all! These cookies are SO delicious. I will be making these babies again.
Your girl ain't the best a food photography, but trust me it tastes better than the photo.
You can find the recipe here.

[5]
Tonight this pretty little lady and her love will say their "I do's"! I can't wait to celebrate with her!!
Congrats Jessica!!



3 comments:

  1. I just started following you and saw that you made some gluten-free cookies and wanted to comment cause I am gluten-free too! If you're looking for an awesome gluten-free cookbook, I love Gluten-Free Baking Classics by Annalise Roberts. I have never had anything turn out short of amazing and I love their flour mix that it has you create! I plan on doing a blog post in the next couple days about some of my gluten-free favorites if you're interested :)

    Libby
    www.swallowsjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gluten free cookies look delish :)
    Recipe post maybe :)))
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those peanut butter cookies look AMAZINNNNG! Can't believe they're gluten-free!

    ReplyDelete