Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WILW

It's Wind's Day! Hopefully it's sunny enough to go to the pool today. Ya girl needs to work on her tan!
But here's what I'm loving today :)



I am loving my new favorite exercise activity.


Our super cool jumping shoes that look like a cross between basketball shoes and moon boots.

We went yesterday thinking we'd jump for an hour. OMG we were dying after 5 minutes of nonstop jumping and messing around. I didn't think I would sweat that much! Ew.

I am loving that next week I'll be in Chicago visiting family. It's pretty rare that we get to see each one another other than Christmas. Bring on the yankee accents. God love 'em. They never know what to make of me when I speak. 

I am loving my finds on Etsy this week. 





I'm loving the Pinterest has secret board that you can pin to. I currently have a hidden wedding board for obvious reasons. Let me list them.
1. I'm single
2. I'm no where near getting married
3. I don't want people stealing my ideas. Which I realize is a silly reason but it's my reason nonetheless.
4. I don't want people thinking I'm some crazy person for pinning a ton of wedding pins because of the reasons listed above.

Ok fine stop begging I'll let you look at one pin :)

And I'm loving that I finally got my Haiti support letters out this week. Better late than never right?

What are you loving today?

Link up here.



4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    I am looking forward to keeping up with your blog.

    I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out. :) ChristinaLoraneDesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad about the wedding board on Pinterest! I was the crazy girl who had over a thousand pictures of my far off wedding before there was secret boards. I let my crazy shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew about these trampoline parks until there was a story about how Amanda Bynes went to one. Soo cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those indoor trampoline parks look so fun! I need to go!

    ReplyDelete