Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's been forever since I've done a WILW post.
Thank goodness it's Wednesday so I can finally share with y'all!



I'm loving that I finished me to-do list yesterday. Hello relaxing day today! (Until 2:30 when I have to get my mouth poked at by the dentist. Ugh! Say a prayer for me. Better yet the dentist.)

I'm loving my colorful notecards I made for my upcoming Haiti trip.
That Kreyole ain't gonna learn itself. 

I'm loving my finds on Etsy this week.



Come to momma!
Does anyone else obsess over Etsy as much as I do. I even have the app on my phone. Lame? Or not lame?

I'm loving my new lotion I scored at Victoria's Secret yesterday.
It's the perfect summery sent.
I may or may not have used their 6 for $35 + the 7th one is free promotion and purchased SEVEN bottles of lotion/body wash. But I can neither confirm nor deny that statement.

What? They make great gifts!

And I'm loving that I've finished two books on my Summer Reading List already. However, I'm desperate for some new reads. Any Suggestions?


Link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love.

2 comments:

  1. I have a necklace that seriously looks identical to that. Insane about the Haiti trip, too cool!

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete