Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend: Tuscaloosa Style

Friday morning afternoon, I got a late start, Kelly and I packed our bag and headed to Tuscaloosa to visit our friend Whitney. She has an internship with the football program at the University of Alabama. She's been helping get them organized and ready for their football camps they put on throughout the summer. Now I'm a Georgia Bulldog girl at heart but I was pretty impressed when she said she got a glimpse or two or three at head coach Nick Saben and quarterback AJ McCarron. 

 But go Dawgs.
We caught up over dinner and shopping, where I picked up a cute navy top that I wore out that night and two Lily and Laura bracelets to add to my ever growing collection.

This is how they spelled my name for the fitting room. 
Whaaaatt?!



We had so much fun talking about the college days, what we've been up to, and watching the crazy dancers try their "dance moves" out on the floor. We ended up closing the place down and staying out until the sun came up, something I haven't done in years!


Sorry for the grainy pictures. I really need to start bring my real camera more places.

We made the four hour journey home Saturday, Whitney's work week starts on Sunday. Boo. But it was such a fun weekend catching up. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful friendship with these girls.

How was your weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment