Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Picks: Skin Care

Ok so I said that these were going to be weekly but what I really meant to say is they were going to be biweekly. Aka I'm lazy and forgot to post last week. My bad people. 
Here are my favorite skin care products.

skin care

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

1. Aveeno Positively Daily Moisturizer- This stuff is awesome! I've used it for years. I love that one pump is the perfect amount for my face and neck. Plus, it has sunscreen. There are days that I only wear this on my face and I still feel protected.

2. Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream- I'm a big fan of organic products and this face wash is made with 100% natural ingredients. It so rich and creamy and makes my face feel fresh and clean. I also don't have to worry about makeup being left on my face. This guy gets everything off. Even mascara, the worst makeup to get off.

3. Dove Revive Body Wash- Oh my goodness does this body wash smell amazing! I love love love it!! And the commercials are totally correct, it doesn't leave any resedue on my skin, just left it feeling soft and smooth, and of course clean.

4. Jergens Daily Moisture Lotion- I'm not a fan of strong smelling body lotions. I'd much rather have little to no sent and this lotion is just the ticket. It's super moistuizing and had no sent at all. I used it all throughout the winter and can difiently tell a difference in the way my skin looks and feels. And it's not greecy like some body lotions.

5. St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub- I only use this one a day at night, I don't want to irritate my skin by using it too much. It gets rid of my makeup plus whatever dirt and oil accumulates on my face during the day. It's not all that great at getting off eye makeup but I usually wash that off with eye makeup remover anyway.

6. Freeman Facial Clay Mask- I love a good facial mask every once in a while. Especially while taking a relaxing bubble bath. This mask unclogs your pores of dirt and makeup that some face washes can leave behind. I love that it doesn't overdry my face and my skin feels so soft  after I take it off.

What are your favorite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment