Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

five on friday

Happy Friday y'all!
I'm linking up with Natasha at Hello! Happiness again for Five on Friday.



[1]
My Maybooks came in the mail this week, and I'm so pumped about them. I got the weekly agenda, a budget journal (because I'm becoming such a big girl now) and a regular lined notebook. How cute?!


#PeopleAgainstUglyNotebooks
Ain't that the truth!

[2]
I've recently been jacking my mom's camera a heading into the backyard, neighbor's backyard, your backyard (what?!) and snapping pictures. I can't tell you why the sudden interest in photography but it's so fun. I'm still learning how to focus on certain things and learning my way around a camera. Here are a few shots that I've taken this week.




Any tips or advise to help my amature photography skill is welcomed!

[3] 
Ever heard of Screen on the Green? Well I had too but didn't discover that it was so close to me until yesterday. We went to Atlantic Station last night to watch The Hunger Games. 


And the best part was I got to hang out out with my bestie Lauren. We haven't seen each other in quite some time and it was great reconnecting again.

[4]
I made dinner again last night. Buffalo Chicken Casserole. I'm becoming quite the Suzie Homemaker. Tell all your single, straight guy friends. I had it again today for lunch.

[5]
I went for a run and it was absolutely perfect. I've been pretty bad at keeping up with my running schedule but it felt so great to get out and stretch my legs. I gotta get back in my routine especially since the Peachtree Road Race is coming up July 4th.

Happy weekend y'all!!


2 comments:

  1. I had no idea Atlantic Station did screen on the green! Buffalo chicken casserole?? Yes please, that looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Maybooks! That Buffalo Chicken Casserole looks delicious. The photo you took of the flower is so pretty. Pinterest has a ton of info on photography I would check them out for tips. Hope you had a great weekend.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete