Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Reflection

The school year is finally coming to a close. Just two days left with my precious third grade babies, who aren't little babes anymore. I can't believe we only have our class party/talent show and the last day of school left. I've been so busy packing up my classroom and planning for next year, I had to take a moment and breathe. 
If you had told me this is how my school year would have ended up I would have said you must be a dreamer because one gets a teaching job midyear. I've been so blessed with the opportunities i've had this year. To be able to graduate in December with a job lined up and end in May as a third grade teacher is something i never thought possible, but with God all things are possible. I can't wait to see what He has in store for me next year in first grade. 


I've met so many wonderful people this year and have built friendships and strengthened many others. 

And just so this post isn't all awes and sappy stuff I just have to share my new riding boots. Yeah I said it. Riding boots. 
Y'all they were on sale and you can never have too many pairs right? 



LOVE the tweed! Eekk! Can't wait to wear them.. In November. 

Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. Aw yay!! Glad you had such a great experience with your first teaching job!!



    And your boots are totally adorable too!!

    ReplyDelete