Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Picks: Hair Care

I'm starting a new series called "My Picks". Each week I'll post some of my favorite products and why I love them so much. This week is all about hair care aka every girl's pride and joy.


Hair
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

1. Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo & Conditioner- I have fine hair and too many shampoos I've tried have dried out my scalp too much or fry the ends but this shampoo isn't harsh at all. Plus it's sulfate free so I know it's super healthy for my hair. I love how soft it makes my hair feel and it has a nice clean smell, not overpowering.

2. TRESemme Heat Protective Spray- I use a lot of hot tools. I know I shouldn't, but I do. Between the hair dryer, straightening and curling iron my hair can get pretty fried if I don't protect it. I use this before every blow dry. It helps protect my hair from heat damage and it doesn't weight hair down.

3. Bed Head Colour Goddess Leave-In Conditioner- I don't color my hair anymore but this stuff is still amazing for my hair. I don't use it everyday, just once or twice a week. It makes my hair super soft and gives it that moisture that it needs. The best part? It smells like freshly baked cookies!

4. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti- Humidity Smoothing Milk- If you've ever been to the great state of Georgia you've probably met our humidity aka the frizz machine. I have naturally curly hair so the second I go outside during the summer my hair immediately gets 3 times bigger. I use this right after I get out of the shower. It helps tame my hair and make it and frizz free.

5. Organix Moroccan Argan Treatment- This stuff is awesome! I use it once a week to give some much needed moisture to my hair. I use it in place of my regular conditioner and leave it in for 5 minutes. I love how my hair feels and smells after I use it and I can really tell a difference in how the ends of my hair look.

6. TRESemme Extra Hold Hairspray- I have tried many different kinds/types of hair spray and so far this is my fav. I like the aerosol can and the flexible hold this hairspray gives me. It's perfect for those days that I want to curl my hair because it don't weigh down the curls and ruin my look but it's also strong enough to hold all day.

7. TRESemme Fresh Start- For those early mornings that I'm too tired lazy to wash my hair this is my little miracle worker. I just spray all around the crown of my head and the roots then rub it in and voila! fresh hair. I then just style as I would with freshly washed hair and I'm good to go!


what are some of your favorite hair care picks?


No comments:

Post a Comment