Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday's Letters



Dear Car Repairs, please don't coast me an arm and a leg. I've had pretty very, very good luck so far with my "older" car and I really don't want to have to start the process of buying a new one. Dear Student Loan Payments, WHY are you so complicated?! Seriously, any advice is much appreciated and will be welcomed with ice cream and a puppy! Dear Morning/Afternoon Talk Shows, I love that I have time to get my fix of Kelly & Michael, and Ellen everyday now that I'm not working all day. Dear Morning Coffee, you are beautiful and I love you! Dear Friday, let's be productive and get some things crossed off "the list". Which by the way, is growing everyday.

Happy Friday Y'all!!


Write your Friday's Letters and link up here.

3 comments:

  1. Car repairs, uggghhh. Love Ellen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I am feeling the same about the Student loans...Stopping by from the Friday letter's linkup:) I am also a Georgia Girl and Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. About the car and student loans!! I'm the process of buying a new car now {pain in the butt} and student loans, I just have auto pay set up and don't have to worry about it. :)

    ReplyDelete