Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday's Letters

Happy Friday y'all! I don't know about you but I'm super pumped for the weekend. And what's this? A post before 5 o'clock? Thank goodness for three day weekends!


Dear Spring, you have been perfect so far (minus the whole pollen thing, but I'll look past that). The trees are beautiful and the flowers blooming are gorgeous.
Dear Third Grade Babes, I can't believe we only have 20 something more days together! These past few months being your teacher have flown by! I can believe how grown up you all look. I am one proud teacher!!
Dear Jerron, my dear brother please come home to visit soon. Your big sister needs some sibling time. Please and thank you.
Dear Brusters Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, job well done. You always hit the right spot.
Dear Nail Polish Remover, you seriously are one of the best inventions know to woman kind, but dang why do you hurt so much when you get into little cuts on my finger? not cool.
Dear Friday, I'm so glad I get to enjoy you today from home and not from school. Today is a much needed, and in my opinion, a much deserved break.




ps- i'm thinking of a blog name change. just giving y'all a heads up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment