Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

God's Glory

i'm not gonna lie, i had the worst case of the mondays today.
i didn't want to get up.
or shower.
or drive my hour long commute to work (yes i said hour).
or even think about teaching my classes.
but sometime during the day i got the reminder that it's not about me. this whole morning i'm griping and complaining about what i want and what i need and i realize how selfish i'm being. 
last night's sermon at Passion City was about God's Glory and how everything we do should be for his fame not ours.
this little reminder popped in my head at just the right moment and i realized that my thinking was not glorifying God, it was being a negative nancy. no matter how tired i am, or how much i'm dreading the day i need to remember that it's not about me, it's about Him.


my hope is that this verse will serve as a reminder of God's infinite glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment