Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Birthday

Today is a special day for me, it's my birthday! I turned the big 2-3!! My parents surprised me at school (of course when I say school I mean work!) with cupcakes and flowers. 

It was so sweet of them!

And thanks to the wonderful world that is Instagram, I received multiple photo collages. And because my birthday happened to land on a Thursday I became a part of a lot of my friend's "throw back Thursday" haha lucky me!
Here are some of the pictures I received!















I'm so blessed and thankful for all these amazing people in my life. God has truly blessed me this past year and I can't wait to see what 23 will bring!

Ps- my school system is starting two hours later tomorrow due to weather :) Happy Birthday to me!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to my favorite blogger!! Love you Jenna!

    ReplyDelete