Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

catching up- sorority & BIG news!

i had a lot of lasts this semester. my last social being one of them. we've have a tacky christmas social just about every year and this year wasn't any exception. 


 


also, my last pi kapp frumpy sweater party


ok so i wore a "frumpy" button up

they named the new members of their rose court. i'm so proud to say that one of my sisters, and friends, had the honor of representing our chapter. congrats di di!!

december 1st was my last initiation as an active member in alpha xi delta. the next day was my senior ceremony, when i became an alumna of alpha xi delta.

i can't believe that my time as a collegiate member of alpha xi delta is over but i know that God has so many amazing challenges for me in the next chapter of my life. 
which brings me to my next piece of news....

i got a JOB!!!! i start on monday :)
i found out a couple of weeks ago but i wanted to wait to tell yall until it was official official. i did my intake (paperwork) today at the forsyth county office. got my fingerprints and everything. 
i will be a technology parapro. when i find exactly what that is and what i will be doing i'll let yall know!!

i hope yall are having a wonderful tuesday!


1 comment: