Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

catching up- last day in 3rd grade

i realize that i have a lot to catch yall up on so i'll start with my last day with my third grade babies! i miss those little guys so much already! i went last week to visit them and they introduced me to their elf on the shelf "snowflake". i can't wait to have my own classroom so i can do creative christmas stuff with my students!
it was so much fun picking out gift for my teacher and students. i made all the labels myself, however i must admit, i didn't make the cookies for the kids. it was just easier to the the yummy iced sugar cookies.

to my kids

to my teacher

the cake my supervising teacher had made for me

i've been so blessed to have had a wonderful supervising teacher and a great class of kids. cynthia (my teacher) and i decided that a good way for me to stay in touch with the kids is to be pen pals. it will also help them with their letter writing. they were so excited about the idea, and i'm pumped to keep in touch with them too!



1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet what you did for them and what they did for you! I know you will be a great teacher!

    Check out my blog SouthernBellJoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete