Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WILW (fall edition)

it's wednesday!! thank goodness! i mean, my school was out for fall break monday and tuesday but its still been a long week. 
let's see, i had my second to last new member meeting with my sweet, sweet new girls, i voted early yesterday, and started planning my two weeks full on teacher (which starts monday!!). i'm ready for a nap.
but first, it's time for what i'm loving wednesday (fall edition)!


i am LOVING pumpkin spice everything! hello fall.


i am loving these pretty outfits.




i am loving these cute pumpkins.



and this puppy.

he looks like a good cuddler on a fall evening. plus, look at those beautiful blue eyes!

and i am LOVING this bible verse. 


have a wonderful wednesday! 
2 more days until the weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from WILW...I love pumpkin spice everything too! Pumpkin foods( and drinks )are my most fav thing about Fall!

    ReplyDelete