Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

weekend rewind

seriously, let's rewind this weekend. i was not ready for today. this weekend was a total blast!
it started with my sorority's date night to the braves game. it was chipper's retirement ceremony game so it was packed!




then the next day me and one of my sisters and i went to the georgia/tennesee game. we had every intension of going into the game but those cray cray people wanted $100+ for one ticket, so we said byeee we'll watch it at the tailgate! (for free might i add)

we stayed at her friend, steph's house. she was so sweet to have had us! 



my brother and i at the tailgate


we stopped by parson's, where olivia works, on the way back to school. you might remember me blogging about them in this post. and of course i had to pick up a few things. 

annndd once i wear them i'll take a pic and show yall ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up with us :-) I LOVE, love all of your outfits. I am a NCSU fan so I heart the red and black!

    ReplyDelete