Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

adjectives.. and more!

i'm so excited to share some things that my supervising teacher and i have been working on. 

this was for the adjective lesson we did today.


i did a lesson about fact families yesterday. 
so naturally we made haunted fact family houses.

my teacher, found this idea on pinterest so we decided that it would be a good tool in our classroom.
plus it was fun to make!

and tonight i'm making these to grade my student's work with. i'm hoping one day i can get them made into sticky notes (or something like this) so i can use them in my own classroom.


sorry for the terrible quality of the pictures. these were all taken on my phone.
cross your fingers i get a new phone for graduation!


1 comment:

  1. Those are some great ideas! Pinterest has given me a lot of ideas for when I have my own classroom. :)

    ReplyDelete