Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WILW

i'm linking up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


1. i am loving that i get to go home for the day tomorrow to see my momma! i miss her like something crazy. and i get to see my brother this weekend!! 

2. i am loving chobani greek yogurt! seriously i eat that stuff everyday when i get home from teaching. my favorite flavor is the apple cinnamon. yummm!

3. i am loving the book that i'm reading right now.

4. i am loving my internship teacher. she has been such a blessing and exactly who i needed for my last semester. she is so inspiring and i am learning so much from her!

5. i'm loving this tshirt from southernly stated. it def made it's way onto my wish list.

and...

6. i am loving this bible verse. 

have a wonderful wednesday yall!


6 comments:

  1. Great post!!! I love tshirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaannnnnddddd....You are LOVING that next weekend is homecoming and you get to see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading the same book!! I was a little hesitant at first but so far it is an eye opener to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I LOVE Greek yogurt! i used to only get Chobani but now I have a new favorite. Fage Cherry! The Cherry stuff goes on top of the plain yogurt (din't mix it in!) and it is kind of like eating cherry cheescake. YUM! lemon Chobani is also really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the link up! Love that verse at the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete