Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

scenes from my weekend

how was yall's weekend?!
mine was wonderful.. other than the major sinus headache i had saturday night. 
but anyway.
friday night we had our all chapter sisterhood retreat. we went to one of our alum's house. 
so much fun!!
it was a little cramped, but we made it work.

saturday i drove home for the rest of the weekend.
i paid a visit to one of my sister's workplace. parsons gift.


i finally purchased some items that i've had my eye on for a while now. 


peach state pride v-neck

cross bracelet

they have so much cute stuff there! i could have easily spent everything i had in the bank there. and the employees are so nice and friendly!
you can check out their website here or like their facebook page here 

later that night i made a dirt cake for my mom's sunday school class. she was teaching about the different types of dirt in the parable of the sower in matthew 13.

it tastes way better than it looks. 
the kids thought it was so cool that they were eating "dirt".

then sunday was my church's 40th anniversary. sorry, no pics from that. i know, boo me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment