Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WILW

i'm linking up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

1. i am loving watching the olympics. especially the gymnastics!
the fab 5. i'm not gonna lie i may have def teared up watching these amazing young women.

and watching michael phelps make olympic history by becoming the most decorated athlete in olympic history.
you can tell i love the olympics!

2. i am loving my mom and i are moving me to back to school today. well sorta loving that. mainly that we get to spend the day together. that's what i'm loving!

3. i am loving nick lachey on live with kelly today. and the fact that he can't stop talking about how excited he is about his baby boy. melt my heart.

4. i am loving my pinterest finds this week.



all via pinterest

5. and i am loving that i'm getting my internship placement today. cross your fingers i get a younger grade!

have a wonderful wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that shower curtain you found on Pintrest!! Gorgeous!!! Hope your intern placement goes well!!

    ReplyDelete