Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

so i got contacts today

it's about time too. i've had glasses for the past year and i absolutely hated wearing them so most of the time i didn't.
funny thing though, i didn't even know i had seeing problems until i was goofing off with my friend in class one day and put on her glasses. it opened a new world. a world that wasn't fuzzie. that square thing on the wall at the front of the room was a phone i just couldn't see the numbers.

weird huh?!

so yeah, i got contacts today. and they feel funny. i was told it was because my eyes are adjusting. this does go away right?

in other news, here a cute picture of a puppy that makes me go "awww come here lil guy, let's snuggle."


haha have a wonderful tuesday my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... that puppy is so cute! Home you start getting used to your contacts - I would have a rough time wearing those!

    ReplyDelete