Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Lilly Coasters

i saw a picture on, yup you guessed it, pinterest, and thought "i can do that!"
so i did.
turns out everything i needed was right around my house.

well actually those are the wrong felt pads. i had to go get those the next day at home depot.

these are the right ones.

i started by picking out the pages i wanted to use out of my lilly pulitzer agenda.
placed the coaster on the paper, traced it, and cut it out. 


next i put a layer of mod podge on the coaster. 
then i placed my paper on it, making sure to get all the air bubbles out.
i added a coat of mod podge on top.
after that coat dried, i put another coat on, let it dry, and added one more.
i added the felt pads to the bottom and done!
new coasters.


for this one i painted the coaster green first, then added the quote from my planner.
it'll match my room at school perfectly!

let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. So cool and unique! Great Idea!!

    SouthernBelleJoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete