Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Letters

i'm linking up with ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds for my very first (but hopefully not late, Friday's Letters)
here it goes!

dear tiffany, can you please hurry up and get here. i miss you like something terrible. i can't believe we're not going to be living under the same roof our last semester of undergrad. but i could not be more proud of you and all the wonderful things you've accomplished in greek life and "real life". love you lil one!
dear coffee, thank you for always being there for me when i need a pick-me-up. you are so delicious with yummy york peppermint creamer. you make me more of a morning person than i ever thought possible and the people i encounter in the mornings thank you.
dear weather, please let us have a real fall this year. not this summer til november then straight to winter thing we had going on last year. i mean come on. i have so many cute fall outfits to wear!
dear new lilly planner, can you please hurry up and get my house! i'm dying to fill you out with the happenings, big and small this semester. plus, you are just so darn cute! i can't wait to show you off.


have a lovely friday yall!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with the coffee letter! I can't start my morning without it. I must try the peppermint creamer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping for a real fall too!!! Can't wait for college football to start up!!! Love your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is CUTE! I can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute letters && I love your blog name :)

    Sarah
    sweetnessoflaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get so excited about planners too! I need a new one.

    ReplyDelete