Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

whoppie!

my allergies have been going crazy this week! and of course i actually have stuff to get done this week. figures. but tonight i decided to do something productive.
mom and i found this at wal-mart and decided that it looked too cute to pass up.

the finished product.
and they turned out to be super yummy!

so remember how i mentioned my lil was coming to see me?! well shame on me we only took pics at the braves game. but we had a blast. i miss her so much already

i can't wait until we reunite again for the kenny chesney/tim mcgraw concert in a few short weeks :)

and look, lady liberty made a guest appearance! haha 





3 comments:

  1. those look so yummy! I'm definitely going to have to check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear. Nice blog you have. Maybe we could follow each other? Please, let me know =)*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey I`m watching u for a while! I like your blog and I was thinking...maybe we can follow each other! tell me what do you think, kisses :X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete