Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

i can't wait!

i'm so excited for my lil to come see me tomorrow!!


its been rough living at home and not having all my friends live literally five steps from me. and even though i saw tiff just last week it seems like it's been YEARS!
ok well maybe not years but a really long time!
we have big plans for some pool time and then tomorrow night we're going to the braves game.
cross your fingers for good weather :)
i haven't been to a braves game yet this season and i'm hoping for a good game!


but anyways i've been busy with orientation plans and successfully trying to pack to go back to ctown. i leave saturday for the rest of may and all of june. 
yall remember me posting about orientation here and a "few" other posts. 
let's be honest all my june posts last year were about orientation. haha can you say nerd?

yeah it's ok, i'm cool with it.

how are yall spending your summer?




1 comment:

  1. awesome post! ps check out the giveaway on my page, im giving away some awesome earrings =]

    ReplyDelete