Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WILW

i'm linking up with Jamie from this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!!


1. i am loving the coral trend!!



i'm dying for a pair of coral denim pants. how cute it LC in this pic?

2. i am LOVING that April is Autism Awareness Month (Autism Speaks is my sorority's philanthropy and very close to my heart) 


3. i am loving my pinterest finds of the week





4. and i am loving that tomorrow is my school's greek god and goddess pageant. our pres, kimber is gonna rock it!
so if you go to UWG go vote tomorrow :)

what are you loving today?


4 comments:

  1. I'm over from WILW - love the coral too! Those outfits are precious, but the striped dress is my favorite!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mini apple pies look so delish! Love the coral pants... I am all about colored pants and shorts for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CORAL! I am in looooove with that color. I went shopping last week and probably bought too much of it :) Hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful blog and it really inspires me!:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete