Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pi Kapp PUSH Pageant and my last Formal

so last week and participated in my first... and last pageant. a fraternity on my campus, pi kappa phi, held a pageant for their philanthropy PUSH America. each sorority had two representative in the pageant and my sisters voted for me and one of my new girls to be in it.

business attire

formal wear



and two day later was my last pink rose formal :(
but i had SO much fun!!


me and my date

some of my sisters :) aren't they beautiful?!

                        big came to visit and help me get ready                         little and me

and no formal is complete without a 'prom pose' this is the Pi Kapp and AXiD dates

have a wonderful night friends :)

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful lady! Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely style and blog! I like your posts, very inspiring!:)
    Would you like to keep in touch and follow each other?

    ReplyDelete