Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

i'm back!

i've had such a relaxing four days at the beach. it's exactly what i needed!
unfortunately i didn't take any pictures :(
ok i took one.
the menu at lulu's
if you're a fan of jimmy buffett's margaritaville you'll have to try his sisters place if you're ever in gulf shores.
yummy yummy!

i know, i know shame on me for not taking more, but in my defense when i wasn't on the beach, or shopping i was studying for my GACE (Georgia Assessment for the Certification of Educators) that is THIS saturday!! 
eekkk!
wish me luck friends. i'll be cramming my brain with as much as i can before then.


oh and thank you for the comments on my tamagotchi costume. it's been one of my favorites to make and wear so far!!


3 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a little sand and sunshine to feel rejuvenated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds perfect!!

    happy weekend!

    cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the GACE! I know you'll do fine!

    ReplyDelete