Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

goals for the school year

now that i've completed a full week of classes i feel like i need to settle down and really organize myself.
there's going to be a lot of projects, reading, midterms, teaching, tutoring, and finals ahead for me and all my cohort buddies. so i've decided to make some goal for myself and post them here to keep me accountable.

1. get plenty of sleep. i'm completely useless without sleep and then everything else suffers.

2. don't procrastinate. i am the queen of waiting until the last minuet to read a book for class (if i even read it at all), study for a test, staring a project. but i can't do that this semester, there's just too much going on.

3. be early and prepared for class. i absolutely hate being late or even on time for class. i'm that nerd who likes to be at least 10 mins early (for class at least). 

4. have my new member lessons (for my sorority) ready to teach the day before our meeting.

5. take time to chill, even if my 'chill time' is going to the gym or sitting on pinterest for a little while.


what are some goals yall have made for the school year?

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Your goals are similar to mine for the upcoming semester - I also like being early to class. :)

    XO -Becca
    www.ahintofsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete