Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 in one post

i've seen a few other bloggers do this and i love the idea of a year-end review.
here we go!

January:
i turned 21 in january and that was quite the kick-off to the new year.

and we had a whole week off from school due to just a little a lot snow and ice!

February:
not much of an eventful month. just busy with my first block of student teaching and hanging out with sisters.

March:
we had some fun socials that month. don't remember the names of them. oops!


also, formal (which ps- i planned.. with some help, thanks LD!) and i am NEVER planning a sorority formal again. i had fun but i was way too worried about getting everyone there, running out of food (which we did), and making sure everyone was safe. 
basically it was a nightmare for me, but it ended up not being too bad. clearly i'm not going into the event planning business.
but i loved my dress!

April:
what a busy month!
tim mcgraw concert, greek week, bestie's wedding shower, fam fam day, and our last social for the semester




May:
my brother graduated! and graduation for some of my best friends in the entire world.


June:
my bestie got MARRIED!! and i had the privilege of being her maid of honor :)

and orientation took over my life that month. literately, took it!

July:
HAITI mission trip!!




look at that precious face!


sorry for the photo dump for this month. i never did a post about this trip.

August:
jess turned 21! and my (somewhat) senior year starts

September:
recruitment is over and we got some amaXIng new girls added to the chapter. 

October:
another busy month!
homecoming, luke bryan concert, taking lil number two, and a trip to illinois!




November:
we had our semi formal this month as well as a tacky christmas social. and our scarf swap.


 i also had my last day student teaching in 3rd grade, which was so bittersweet. i LOVED my students and my teacher but i'm another step closer to graduation!!

December:
our christmas card pic by the church christmas tree.


we took our annual trip to illinois to see the rest of the fam fam.

unfortunately there wasn't any snow this year :(

i have been so blessed this year. it's been a year full of ups and downs, laughter and tears. i've made some amazing new friends this year and have gotten closer with others. i can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for me. i have another birthday to look forward to (very soon might i add), being new member educator for my sorority, a new job position this summer, and what i'm most excited about... GRADUATION!!! 
there's going to be a lot of lasts this coming year and i plan on making the most of everything!


ps- i got a new camera for christmas!! so get ready for some nicer quality pics :)


Much Love!
Jenna

4 comments:

  1. looks like 2011 was a great year for you!! love all the pics- esp the ones from Haiti- those children are absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with your year! It was filled with tons of great things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, and when I read you were in a sorority I just KNEW you were an axid. I always know one when I see one :)

    ReplyDelete