Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Busy Bee

THIS girl has not forgotten about you.. i could never do that!

but we can thank homework, projects, and lesson plans making me so crazy busy that i haven't even had time to think about blogging. so let me update yall on what's been going on.

Semi Formal:
SO SO SOOO much fun!!

the dress.


my date was so precious. 


littles!

here's a few more random pics. sorry for the quality of the pics. i really need a new camera. badly.
oh, i also 'borrowed' some from facebook. but that's what sisters are for right?!

prom pose?






that poor dj. we can be a little demanding with our music at times.




such a fun time. 



but since i've been home for Thanksgiving break i've been hanging out with this girl...

high school throw back.. don't hate me jess!

making these

pinterest worthy? haha well we got the idea from there! it took us like two hours to finish the first one but we got the hang of it after that and the second ones took much less time. 


Thanksgiving:
Turkey Day was WONDERFUL!!
i love Thanksgiving! my life has been so blessed and i have so much to be thankful for. my family and i are so blessed to have a warm meal on our table, a roof over our heads and friends and family who love us. 

every Thanksgiving our church does meals on wheels for our community and while getting up early on holidays is not my favorite activity, we sucked it up and went down to the church and prepared over 800 meals! that's a ton more than last year. it's a wonderful feeling to know that we helped these people celebrate Thanksgiving who otherwise wouldn't have been able to. 
God is so good.

in other news, my sorority had our election last week and i am proud to say that i have been elected the New Member Educator for 2012. AHHH!! i am SO PUMPED! this is my third and final year on exec and as an active member in Alpha Xi Delta so it's a little bitter sweet too. but i'm so excited for this next year and what it's going to bring!

buuuttt first,

CHRISTMAS!

bring on the christmas festivities! i can't wait for....

christmas shopping for my favorites


ice skating...  ha! i only wish i looked like michelle kwan when i ice skate but i look more like this 




making christmas cookies and decorating gingerbread houses.


looking at christmas light (one of my favs)

what are you looking forward to the most about Christmas?!
Much Love!
Jenna

ps- i hope yall have had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh my, I am OBSESSED with your dress! It is such a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your position!! I just got head of scholarship for my sorority and I am so so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THAT DRESS. I want one in my closet...now!

    ReplyDelete