Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

i should be doing homework but...

i'm so over school and schoolwork. honestly, i think it's so pointless. i learn SO much more student teaching than i will ever learn sitting in a classroom.

however today for whatever reason i decided to get up and get ready for class. why i had this urge is beyond me. but i figured i might as well share my outfit with yall since this hardly ever happens. (sorry the pics are so grainy. i finally ordered a cord to hook my camera to my computer but it's not in yet)



top- modcloth
jeans- consignment store
flats- steve madden
watch- fossil
bracelet- pandora

i promise i ironed the shirt before i wore it to class. i hate wrinkles!

last but not least i want to leave yall with some quotes that have been on my mind.

enjoy!


The soul that gives thanks can find comfort in everything; the soul that complains can find comfort in nothing.
~Hannah Whitall Smith


The more you practice the art
 of forgiving, the better you'll 
be at the art of living.
~Marie T. Freeman




I believe in Christ like I believe
in the sun- Not because I can 
see it, but by it I can see 
everything else.
~C.S. Lewis


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Much Love!
Jenna

2 comments:

  1. Loving the Pinterest quotes AND the outfit!! Nude is my fav color right now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit- so cute!! and love the quotes! :)

    ReplyDelete